1.10.2013

OUaT Journal: My story - Part III

This is the third portion of Cold-Blooded Companion. This was a collective effort between myself and some other Swap-Bot members. I began the story, another person added to it - each only being 5 pages long - and this is the third person's addition. Be warned; you may want to rip your hair out. I have typed it as it appeared in my journal - flaws and all.

    ["I...] questioned him over and over trying to get him to reveal who he was and he finally said I am your Prince Charming. When I asked why the pet shop lady didn't tell me what the bearded dragon really was he laughed and said because she had hoped you wouldn't let me go in the light until you had finished college and had a good job and could support us both since I was disabled as it seemed to her since I had no legs but what she didn't know was when I found my true love my legs would grow and I would be a normal person and my snarley personality becomes a more loveable human the more that I am loved this was to only be revealed to the one that I know would truly love me. I have been returned to 5 different pet stores by ladies that didn't care for me thought I was just an ugly creature, but the day you first took me home after carefully placing me and my tank in the car with a seatbelt and feeding me my favorite meal of crickets. I knew you were different.

    I then asked Luna what happened to cause him to become a bearded dragon to begin with. He said he was born to a wicked woman and her wonderful husband the man asked his wife one day before Christmas what she wanted for Christmas and she said she wanted her son destroyed so that she could no longer have to take care of him. So her husband tried to please her but prayed and asked God to show him a way of getting rid of their son without actually killing him. God reminded him that she had always wanted a bearded dragon and assured him that if he wanted him to turn his son into a dragon that she would love him and cure for him and that when he found his true love then he would then turn into a handsome prince and that he would be loved and blessed with many children and grandchildren to carry on the family name and that unless they chose to tell him that there secret would be always safe as long as they loved and cared for their own children and grand children. So for the next 4 years while I went to college and finished my Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education every time she had visitors he turned back into a bearded dragon and as soon as they left he returned to being her handsome prince and kept her from being so lonely in her apartment and helped her study for test and do projects she was assigned especially chemistry which she hated and never understood but he made it so easy and fun to learn. But he always makes things funner than they normally are because he loves being with me.

    I got my first teaching job with a local school in Texas teaching third graders how to read and writing in cursive which was a challenge to me as well as to them. But most challenging was teaching them their multiplication tables they rather do any thing than sit down and memorize but by the end of the year they were excelling in all areas. We had a pet bearded dragon as a class pet in which no one not even the kids knew his true identity it was kept a secret. At the end of the year I announced my engagement to Luna and he no longer had to turn into a bearded dragon to conceal his true identity. He started college at the local Junior College in the fall where he studied to become a vetinarian of exotic animals (imagine that). He finished his two year degree in May of 2000 and we married in June of the same year. We then moved to another bigger town closer to the University of Texas where he could continue his studies to be a exotic animal veternarian in which he maintained a 9.0 Grade point average throughout his eight years of study while maintaining a full time job at the local rodeo arena caring for animals that are injured during a rodeo if their injuries wasn't to serious or if one of them became sick or needed some kind of medical attention. I taught third grade in the local school becoming the Teacher of the year my 6th year their which I didn't feel I deserved and was totally shocked when it was announced. Luna Graduated in may and started his exotic animal veternarian practice in San Antonio. He also cared for other animals to supplement his salary since their were few needs for an exotic animal veternarian.

    In May of 2004 I gave birth to Luna Mack Watson Junior an 8 pound 12 ounce healthy baby boy that looked a lot like his father and had a love for animals just like him. He even found a bearded dragon that I hoped would bring him as much enjoyment and pleasure as his father has brought me even though I knew it was different.

    He started pre K in August of 2008 and loved it. On Christmas day of 2008 I delivered a 3 pound baby girl which was 3 months premature and had to stay in the hospital for 3 extra weeks til her lungs and other organs became more developed. We sure had a big surprise for Christmas that year we named her Maria Anna Watson and she came home on January 28 and was a nice addition to our family.

    Two years later we had another big surprise which was...

So if you read the other entries then you may have realized how rushed and jam-packed this 5-page portion comes off. While the first two entries took place within the span of 24 hours, this entry seems to have a lubed up timeline and has packed (it seems) about 16 years in 5 pages. I suppose when you take out punctuation and don't bother spacing things out much, you have lots of room to put years of information in. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
♥(Blogger Design by Sweetie Memoirs. Artwork by Descry.)♥